Rooms & Amenities
** For Pricing Please Contact Owner
Chaunphula @ The Villa
01 King Size Bed Room with bathroom and a verandah
|Book a minimum of 3 nights||5% off on your total room rent charges|
|Book early 1 month before arrival||10% off on your total room rent charges|
|Book early 2 month before arrival||15% off on your total room rent charges|
|Monsoon “ Raining” discount (July 10th to September 10nth)||20% off on your total room rent charges|
Facilities & Services
- Ullaar is nestled amongst Oak and fruit trees and vegetable gardens in a village setting. It has a 2 BHK owner’s house and an impressive guesthouse which is an extension of the owner’s house. The guesthouse has 4 independent rooms each with a private sitout and modern bathrooms complete with all amenities, apart from staff quarter.
- The owner’s house houses a living room, dining room adorned by a fireplace, kitchen, veranda, sundeck and other comfy corners for socialising. The meals are served buffet-style in the dining room that adheres to timing. The cuisine is chiefly north Indian but a wide variety of gastronomical delights can be provided at a short notice, espcially Uttarakhandi fare.
- There is no room service and all food items are to be consumed in the dining area.
- Usage of processed food in kitchen is discouraged. We maintain stringent standards to ensure that vegetarian and non-vegetarian offerings at our home are prepared separately.
- Fresh and simple home food is our USP.
- Future plans include growing more and more organic vegetable gardens on our grounds.
- To sum it up, we are an uncomplicated rudimentary place, offering plain and simple delights that can prove to be therapeutic beneficial, calming and satisfying.
- We have on our rolls an enthusiastic team of workers from adjoining villages who are steadfast in their hospitality.
Outdoor Activities at Ullaar
- Learn to appreciate an existence sans Wi-Fi, though mobile connectivity here is good. Connect and converse with nature.
- During season relish the taste of fruits grown in the healthy pollution free environs of the hills.
- Enjoy long walks in the jungle and discover the countless walking trails around village Jaihari. The expanse all around is replete with trails that becon onlookers through their earthy natural charm. These are suited to the youngsters looking for a fitness regime or seniors wishing to soak in nature’s blessings.
- You could set a time limit to your walks depending on your needs and capabilities. Zero in on the traditional Garhwali villages adjoining Ullaar and enjoy their hospitality.Or trail riding on your mountain bike available on hire on trails, bridle paths and forest roads.
- Just idling away or introspectively or meditatively sitting to heal could work magic with your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Enjoy views of 300kms long stretch of snow clad Himalayan peaks like Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Trishul, Panchachuli, etc.
- Revel in the presence of Bar-B-Cue and bonfire during cold winters evenings.
- Every room has a distinct and customised furniture in deodar and pinewood designed inhouse and specially crafted by our experienced carpenters
Samsung RFID, Smart and Magnetic Stripe card locking system for all rooms.
- Cupboard with a lockable drawer
- Luggage rack
- 40″ big HD LED TV
- Oil heater during winter season
- 2 bottles of RO water per room per day complimentery. Mineral water bottle on a chargeable basis.
- Tea/Coffee maker with supplies in every room (Replenished once during the day)
- French towels for bathroom and bed linen and pillow covers in white
- Modern Bathroom with running hot and cold water
- Power backup
- Parking facility