Arrival and Departure Policy
- Check-In: 12 noon
- Early arrival is subject to availability and on a chargeable basis Check-Out: 10 AM
- Later Check-Outs are available on request and are subject to availability
- A levy of Rs. 2000/- is chargeable for early check in from 0700 to 1200Hrs and late Check-Out from 1000Hrs to 1400Hrs.
Bookings and Cancellations
Confirmation of Bookings
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation and 75% advance of the total room rent Charges is to be deposited by the guest in our bank account. If the advance payment is not received, the reservation will be cancelled. The Bank account details will be emailed to you after filling out the reservation form.
Less than 15 days of check-in date/No Show : 100% of the advance amount.
Between 15 Days to 30 Days of check-in date : 50% of the advance amount.
30 Days and more prior to check-in : No Deductions would be levied.
Payment of balance 25% of the entire accommodation charges in cash is required upon arrival to the property. Personal cheques are not accepted. Guest can cancel his/her booking using our website. Guest can also call us on +91 70885 25569 for cancellation. The applicable refund amount will be credited to guest’s bank account within 7-14 working days.
- The primary guest checking in to the property must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years
- 2 adults and 2 children upto 12 years allowed to stay in one room
- All guests are requested to produce Government approved photo identity card and valid passport and visa for foreign nationals upon arrival. The documents will be returned upon departure
- The homestay reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented during check-in. Management will not be responsible for any check-in denied due to the aforesaid reason
- Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest, key operated safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables
- Visitors or outsiders entry to guest’s area is not allowed. Please inform us if you have a visitor to visit you
- The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest’s belongings or any other property from either the room or the locker or any other part of the homestay for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage
Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals are strictly prohibited on the premises
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance to anybody within the premises including neighbours. If any inappropriate behaviour by the guest is brought to the attention of the owner, the owner reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest
- No accommodation for maids and/or drivers in the current setup. Guests wishing to bring their maids and/or drivers along have to inform the owner at the time of making reservation and they will be accommodated in a nearby guesthouse@ Rs. 1000 per room per night including meals
- Pets are not allowed in the premises
- All our rooms are non-smoking and a minimum cleaning charge of Rs. 1500/- per incident applies if smoking occurs in rooms including toilets
- We require a Rs. 3000/- deposit in cash upon check in (fully refundable after check out) to cover any incidental charges including damage and destruction to property, furnishings, fittings and fixtures
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are chargeable and served in the main dining room. INR 1100 per day per person for breakfast and dinner. INR 500 per day per person for Lunch. Complementery meals for children between 1-12 years sharing room with their parents
- No room service and snacks served in rooms. Contact kitchen for snacks rate list
- Two children up to 12 years of age can stay in their parent’s room without an additional charge
- Any extra occupancy between 12 -16 years of age will be charged @ Rs. 1500 per night with an extra bed
- If both the children are above 12 years they shall be provided a different room at the current room rate
- The tariff mentioned is for the room only and is exclusive of 12% GST. Meals and other services are available at extra cost .The applicable tariff rates are subject to change without prior intimation
- All jurisdictions are subject to Pauri Garhwal District only
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause